Web Front-End / Mobile Application Developer (React Native)
We are looking for a highly skilled Web Front-End / Mobile Application Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UI/UX designers to develop and maintain web and mobile application that will be launched on multiple platforms such as Android and iOS. You will be responsible for building native web and mobile applications with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an advanced Web Front-End / Mobile Application Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create a web and mobile application run on multiple platforms.
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web and mobile application’s front-end.
- Test and update web front-end and mobile application so that it can be used on all web browsers.
- Collaborate with testers by fixing reported bugs.
- Develop and integrate applications that support business strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Accomplish projects & given tasks within the timeframe.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer engineering.
- English language proficiency.
- Lead Position – Minimum 5 years of working experience in Native React.
- Senior Position – Minimum 3 years of working experience in Native React.
- Junior Position – Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Native React. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in rendering components with Native APIs.
- Proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.