Secretary to Director
We are looking for a competent Secretary to support Director in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the Director schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks and day to day activities.
Secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that Director can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- To assists the Director with daily administrative duties and completes a wide range of administrative tasks such as managing an active calendar of appointments, screening/handling phone calls, and emails, completing expense reports, composing, and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed plans, itineraries, and agendas
- To ensure that all correspondence and relevant materials are produced on time and accurately.
- To manage the Director travel arrangements, which include but are not limited to driver, car arrangements, flight tickets, visa, and hotel reservations
- To handles personal and private/confidential matters for the Director and/or immediate family members of the Director, including but not limited to bank matters, membership accounts, and income tax.
- To keep the Director office in clean and tidy condition
- To prepare coffee/tea whenever necessary as per requested by Director
- To coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the Director.
- To provide administrative assistance to the Director in the implementation and completion of departmental work plans.
- To push heads of departments on their progress.
- To remind the Director on task deadlines to push company progress.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Director.
- To prepare reports for the Director as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Strong in Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams) and ability to learn new and updated software.
- Exemplary planning, strong time management and organizational skill.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3-5 years of similar working experience with the senior Management.
- Ability to handle confidential matter in professional manner.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to details.
- Two full-time position available