Sales Support Executive
- Handle sales support tasks including record merchants’ information and details into the system and updates all information for merchants.
- Liaising and coordinating with internal sales team.
- Assist in attend to merchant’s inquiries and request in professional manner.
- Assist with content and social media activities.
- Compile and submit weekly report of sales support to Head of Department.
- Compile, submit and assist in prepared presentation slide monthly report to management.
- Maintain the merchants’ details and reporting systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Handling administrative duties for the Sales department.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ of working experience in in the related field of sales admin support is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of language (both spoken & written) in Bahasa Malaysia and English and Mandarin will be added advantage.
- Proactive to follow up on the assignment tasks.
- Familiar in using software and Microsoft Excel, with keen attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Category: Marketing
Position Name: Sales Support Executive