Front-End Developer – Mobile & Web Applications
- Development of web / mobile front-end applications for iOS and Android devices.
- Focus in either Flutter development or Microsoft .NET
- Liaise with UI/UX designer and convert design mockups to real products.
- Creates next generation mobile application mobile apps for iOS and Android, upgrade, maintain and support existing mobile apps.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of hybrid applications.
- Experience in implementing mobile enterprise business applications with Android and iOS using either hybrid or native platform.
- Familiar with Database Design / Query / Reporting for either Microsoft SQL or MySQL.
- Familiar with cloud-based infrastructure: Azure / AWS.
- Defining well-defined APIs and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and strategic direction for the implementation team and participates in all phases of Agile development life cycle.
- Good understanding of software designs concepts. Responsible for software development activities including requirement definition, design and test plan documentation, validating and debugging.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Senior Position – Minimum 3 years’ experience in mobile apps/web development.
- Junior Position – Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in mobile apps/web development. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and as part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Accomplish projects & given tasks within the timeframe.
- Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs for integration with apps.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issues resolution. Collaborate with testers by fixing reported bugs.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
- Develop and integrate applications that support business strategy and requirements with emphasis on business delivery, performance, availability, scalability, security, maintainability, reliability, ease of configuration and integration.
- Be able to work with other team members to deliver complex changes. Translates high complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences. Share engineering support, release, and on-call responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains precise system documentation, guidelines and presentations for management review.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
Job Category: Technical
Position Name: Front-End Developer – Mobile & Web Applications