Solution Architect – .Net
The Solution Architect role is responsible to develop the solution blueprint and implement systems architecture with the best possible technologies to meet the business needs. He/she is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements ensuring the solution adhering to company and regulatory requirements, and meeting deliverables expectations.
He/she will perform as a Technical Leader in agile to provide technical leadership and consultancy to the development team on to the design, development/implementation, and testing of business solutions, integrating legacy and new technologies are provided to the team. Also will work closely with various stakeholders of the project and well versed with various enterprise solution architect and design that cover across various end user platform (Mobile/Web/back-end.) and on premise or on Cloud technologies.
The role will primarily focus on identifying and enabling the adoption of new technologies and patterns particularly in Public Cloud, API, Event Driven Architecture, Micro Service technologies and Big Data.
- Serves as a Solution Architect in in solution developer team.
- Provide guidance and past experience in design, information architecture, solution prototyping, and agile web development processes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrates strong technical ability, awareness and track record of proposing and integrating technologies and solutions.
- Continually researching current, emerging technologies and third party solutions, evaluate and proposing best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business and technical problems.
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, API management, Micro Service frameworks etc.
- Designs Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google), API, Event Driven or Micro-Service ready solution options for business opportunities, with expectation to build on existing application reference patterns.
- Maintains all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges and both functional and non-functional needs of solution.
- Responsible for scoping and delivery of technical evaluations to support product selection and cloud maturity.
- Ability to act as mentor to members in technical specialty and product stakeholders.
- Proactively identifies impediments and quickly resolves using network of peers and formal channels.
- Actively seeks and is involved with Communities of Practice.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to the development team on the design, development/implementation, and testing of business solutions, integrating legacy and new technologies.
- Works collaboratively with the developers (both internal and external), Functional consultants and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options.
- Communicates the solution approaches to project/product teams and architecture review board and business stakeholders.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing distributed applications.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with distributed, horizontally & vertically scalable architectures.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development techniques such as CI/CD and agile development methodologies & tools.
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience with Cloud Platform and architecture (AWS preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas.
- Familiar with Full Stack development and React Native/Flutter is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 5 years’ experience in vendor product development (cloud based).
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people of all levels.
- Experience in Project and product management.
- Experience in team management.
- Certification in AWS cloud Architecture is an advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens/PR.