Lead Data Scientist / Data Scientist (AI/BI)
- Create and maintain large scale data analytic system.
- Develop infrastructure, tooling, and frameworks to streamline development and deployment of machine learning models
- Proficient in SQL, building ETL data pipelines, and managing features in data warehouse / data lake
- Maintain and manage the quality of data pipelines.
- Understand customer business operation and requirements.
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical techniques on business problem to produce the relevant solution and report.
- Develop problem solving analytical dashboard for stakeholders
- Perform data engineering to yield data that satisfied the necessary requirement for data analysis.
- Build machine learning / deep learning algorithm and model deployment to solve business issues.
- Continuous monitoring, evaluating, and improving the performance of AI model.
- Able to conduct proficient communications with stakeholders and team.
- Deliver high quality data visualization dashboards.
- Experience in distributed databases or systems (Hadoop, Spark, HBase)
- Knowledge in data massaging and manipulating tools like Pandas.
- Knowledge in mathematics and statistics.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong hands-on ability on data analysis tools, Tableau and PowerBI is preferable
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer/ Business Intelligence Developer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field.
- Knowledge of using the following software/tools:
- Machine Learning: SQL, python, hive, AWS, hadoop, statistics, computer vision
- A recognized University degree in Econometrics, Marketing Science, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field.
- Enthusiastic about solving complex problems with a variety of analytical tools.
Apply here or click this Jobstreet link:
Job Category: Technical
Position Name: LEAD DATA SCIENTIST/DATA SCIENTIST (AI/BI)