Merchant Development Manager (E-commerce)
Join us for exciting career opportunities in the upcoming e-Commerce spaces and Financial Technologies (e-payment Industry).
We are in the lookout for a team player, an individual with conceptual ideas for expansion and out of the box thinking. For this lead role, you must be passionate about e-commerce and creating the best customer and merchant experiences and have deep knowledge of the dynamics of this fast-paced sector across multiple categories. You will be responsible for developing, recommending, and executing strategies to accelerate the e-commerce revenue across all our existing customers as well as drive acquisition of new ones.
With JuruQuest, you will lead and develop the local distribution workforce, as well as develop good relations with current and potential clients. If you think you have what it takes, wait no more, and look no further!
- Manage a pipeline of customer prospects, and secure new business relationships to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Develop and enhance relationships with new customers to uncover opportunities for growth.
- Identify trends, opportunities, or issues with key customers that could have an impact on revenue or profitability.
- Assisting marketing and campaign team to develop sales and marketing campaigns with merchants
- 3-5 years of business development experience in retail and/or F&B
- Must have relevant experience in e-commerce industry
- Ability to influence others to get results and decisions made, working with all levels of management both internally and externally
- Financial and business acumen to analyze customer performance and results
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Motivated, self-starter
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong, concise and clear communication skills (written, verbal or presentation)